Are you looking for a tax professional?

When it comes to hiring a tax professional, you should feel comfortable that all your needs can be taken care of no matter what arises – whether it be questions about your current or future tax situation or a problem that has surfaced from your past.  It should also go without saying, that the tax professional should be fully educated, licensed  and up to date in tax law.  As an Enrolled Agent – a federally licensed tax professional – I maintain  an average of more than 24 hours continuing education each year in federal taxation.  And as an Enrolled Agent, I can deal with any federal or state agency, for you, to resolve any issue you might have.

Please, browse my website to see the various services offered as well as the many helpful resources and tools provided in this website.  If you’d like to find out more about what I can do for you personally, please feel free to contact me.